Innovating and Delivering across Salesforce.com Offerings
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Marketing Cloud & Marketing Automation
- Business App Development on Force.com
- Lightening Migration
- Salesforce for NonProfits
- SCOPE – Understanding your needs
- We start a client engagement by conducting one or more business-process mapping sessions with key stakeholders.
- This allows us to understand your business on a granular level: where you are right now, and where you want Salesforce to take you.
- DESIGN – Outlining the right solution
- Once we’ve scoped your needs, we provide a detailed outline of the recommended solution.
- If you require a custom build led by a Salesforce developer, we’ll provide a complete roadmap so you know what to expect every step of the way.
- PRPOTOTYPE – Letting you test drive it
- Before we finalize the configuration or development process, we prototype the solution so that you and your staff can see exactly how the application looks and functions.
- This process not only gives our clients a greater degree of comfort and control, it also reduces overall project costs significantly.
- REFINE – Adjusting for the perfect fit
- It’s essential to get every detail of the functionality and user experience right before your solution goes live.
- We build in regular checkpoints with you and your key decision-makers to ensure the prototype meets your expectations for usability, functionality, integration, and alignment with your business goals.
- TRAIN – Supporting adoption and optimal use Salesforce training is integral to the success of the project, and we take extra time and care to develop a customized training strategy that aligns with your organizational culture and fits the way you and your staff work.
- Our training process involves more time, hands-on learning, smaller class sizes, day-in-the-life simulations, and multiple engagements that stretch from pre- to post-launch.
- SUPPORT – Ensuring your long-term success
Our Salesforce support services go beyond simple maintenance to focus on continually increasing usage, improving performance, and maximizing ROI.
- We also offer our highly effective training and support services to companies who want to optimize the performance of their existing Salesforce system.
New to Salesforce
- We can provide knowledge and experience in the following:
- Helping you to decide if Salesforce is right for you
- Requirements gathering, and building initial Proof of Concept
- Agile development to reduce project costs
- Build a Migration plan
- Detailed configuration to meet all your requirements
- Lead the migration to enable switching off those legacy systems
- Training to ensure end user adoption
- Documentation so you are not just left with a pile of code.
- Or maybe you need a Quick Start? We can get you started on a vanilla system in as little as 5 days!
Already using Salesforce
- Gap analysis of what improvements can be made
- See what you have missed! If you have not revised your configuration in 4 months, then you will have missed new exciting features!
- Sandbox development to trial new ideas without affecting business
- On Demand Consultancy
- On Demand problem solving
- Training of your internal staff to be able to configure your own implementation